WHSA Summer Quarterly Meeting Agenda
Tuesday June 25, 2013
1 pm– 5 pm | WHSA Board and Director Affiliate – Strategic Planning
5:30 pm – 7:30 pm | WHSA Conference Steering Committee meeting
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
10 am – 5 pm
- Fiscal – How will you manage your budget cuts?
Join the discussion of Sequestration and the possibilities/ideas for managing your budgets through this unique time. – Janet Johnson, Wipfli
- Users Groups – Information/Technology
Come to hear about the software users groups– how they compare to training, the benefits, how they work, how you might create your own and experience a “mini version” of a Users’ Group.
Linda LaFuente , Information Systems Manager, National Centers for Learning Excellence (Linda has hosted and facilitated the Regional V Child Plus Users’ Group since it’s inception)
Sue Roberts, Information &Technology Manager, Green Bay Public Schools
- Managing in a time of change – Human Resource
Head Start is once again on the cusp of a time of major changes. Human resources ARE our most valuable resource and we want to support them through this potentially difficult time. Please join us as we explore the possibilities for change that our staff will face and look at ways to support them through the changes. Vickey Angeles, Consultant
- Staff Affiliate
Per Staff Affiliate agenda.
- Parent Affiliate
Review of POP Scholarship applications.
- WHSA Board and Directors
WHSA “Futures Group” Advisory Committee – Evening Dinner Meeting
(Group Composition and site TBD)
Thursday, June 27, 2013
8:30 am – 11 pm
- Fiscal – Facilitated Networking
- Information Technology – Facilitated Networking
- Human Resources – Facilitated Networking
- Staff Affiliate – per Staff Affiliate agenda
- Parent Affiliate – review of POP Scholarship applications.
- WHSA Board and Directors – Strategic planning.
11 pm – 12 pm – General Session
12:15 pm – 2:00 pm – WHSA Board of Directors Meeting