National Head Start Association
- To Lead. To be the untiring voice that will not be quiet until every vulnerable child is served with the Head Start model of support for the whole child, the family and community
- To Advocate. To work diligently for policy changes that ensure all vulnerable children and families have what they need to succeed.
- To coalesce, inspire, and support the Head Start field as a leader in early childhood development and education.
- We are compelled to fulfill this mission by the promise of all possible outcomes:
- One powerful, united Head Start voiceA collegial, collaborative Head Start field
- Nonpartisan support of an increased federal commitment to Head start
- Healthier, empowered children and families, and stronger more vibrant communities.
Click here to visit the National Head Start Association website.