Two-day Coaching Training
October 20-21, 2022
The Practice-Based Coaching Training Institute (PBCTI) is an intensive 2-day event intended for coaches implementing the Practice Based Coaching model. During the PBCTI, coaches will learn how to use Practice-Based Coaching to support staff’s use of high-quality teaching and home-visiting practices.
The Ingleside Hotel
2810 Golf Rd. Pewaukee, WI 53072
Objectives for the PBCTI:
Coaches will be able to:
- Identify the key components of PBC
- Describe the characteristics of collaborative partnerships
- Work with staff to create shared goals and develop action plans for achieving those goals
- Conduct focused observations based on action plan
- Use reflection and feedback to support staff’s implementation to the identified goals
- Meet the Head Start Program Performance Standard for implementing a research-based, coordinated coaching strategy by a trained coach
Who Should Attend?
The PBCTI is designed for staff who provide direct coaching, using the PBC model. These coaches may be supporting classroom teachers, home visitors, family childcare providers, or others who work directly with children or families.
A maximum of 50 participants will be allowed to attend. Registrants will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
*Please be reminded that coaches providing the services described in 1302.92(c) have a minimum of a baccalaureate degree in early childhood education or a related field.
$235 per participant
Drinks, snacks and lunch on each day included.
Hotel Block Information:
Due to the currently unknown expected audience size of this event, no formal room block has been acquired. However, the Ingleside is offering special discounted rates for our event!
The Ingleside Hotel. 2810 Golf Rd. Pewaukee, WI 53072. Call 1-262-547-0201 and tell the agent you are booking under the WHSA PBCTI.
If you have questions, contact Brian Stults at email@example.com