WHSA Racial Equity Change Team
Back by popular demand for a second season , WHSA, in collaboration with the nINA Collective, is working to create organizational change teams comprised of staff and those in leadership positions at Head Start programs. Registrants will take part in a four-session learning series in which participants will establish a shared understanding of key concepts tenet to an anti-racist organization. Registrants will then build on those concepts through discussion, processing and planning for action under the overarching goal of increasing equity within their organization.
Core Curriculum Topics:
- Co-create: Establishing shared values and building belonging
- Decolonize: Understanding our history and current context
- Deconstruct: Navigating change and transformation
- Collaborate: Moving the work forward in your organization
Dates Currently Scheduled:
- September 24, 2021 (10-12:00pmCDT)
- October 15, 2021 (10-12:00pmCDT):
- November 12, 2021 (10-12:00pmCDT)
- December 10, 2021 (10-12:00pmCDT)
Venue: Zoom Online Meeting
HS/EHS Directors, managers, and staff.
$700 per participant or $1,800 for teams of 3!
Equity Change Team training content will be recorded and available for future viewing by registrants.