The annual WHSA Conference provides training for a diverse audience of Head Start and Early Head Start program directors, parents, staff, managers, and community partners on innovative practical initiatives, programs, and applied research in a variety of content areas. In February 6-8, 2012, more than 330 participants, 65 presenters, 55+ unique sessions and 16 exhibitors were present at the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells. Special thanks to all of the volunteers that made the event a success. Mark your calendars for next year’s WHSA Conference on February 4-6, 2013.
Click the below link to view the 2012 WHSA Conference Recap
Our annual Conference attracts 450-500 Head Start and Early Head Start program directors, parents, staff, managers, and community partners. We feature presentations and welcome exhibitors in the following content areas:
– Admin. for Children & Families (ACF)/Office of Head Start (OHS) Regional Priorities & Federal Initiatives
– American Indian/Tribal or Migrant/Seasonal Program Interests
– Community Partnerships
– Cultural Diversity
– Early Childhood Education & Development
– Early Head Start (pregnant women, infants, and toddlers)
– Health, Wellness, and Safety
– Leadership, Professional, and Organizational Development
– Program Design & Management
– Supporting Families
Questions can be directed to the Wisconsin Head Start Association office at 608-442-6879 or firstname.lastname@example.org.