NCPFCE Leaders Institute
Region V: Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois
March 21-23, 2017
Hosted by WHSA – Holiday Inn (American Way) Madison, WI
Use code WHSA
(Hotel block extended to March 2nd)
As of 6 PM on 2/23/2017, registration is closed. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
What is the NCPFCE Leaders Institute?
• A longitudinal professional development experience in support of the implementation of the OHS PFCE Framework.
• An individualized opportunity to dig deeper into specific topics or a major topic of interest to a State, Regional, or National audience.
• Timely application of knowledge through process consultation (group and individual reflections) and action planning.
• Unlimited networking opportunities for participants during and after the Institute.
• Opportunity to join a Learning Community to continue teaching and learning together over time.
What is the Duration of an NCPFCE Institute?
• Recommended 2 ½ days, face-to-face sessions
• Three, one-hour virtual learning opportunities scheduled over a three-month period following the initial face-to-face sessions.
Who should attend a NCPFCE Institute?
• Grantees create teams of three (3) comprised of Directors/Managers and Direct Services Staff who will attend an Institute. Team members should come from both Education and Parent, Family and Community Education service areas. Team members with data expertise will also strengthen the grantee team.
• NCPFCE welcomes the participation of Federal Leaders and TA Providers to offer support to grantees during and after an Institute.
• Participants will attend all scheduled face-to-face sessions.
• Participants take opportunities to apply concepts learned throughout the Institute.
• Participants will attend three scheduled virtual learning opportunities following the initial face-to-face sessions.